- More about chatr Unlimited Local talk zone plans
- What happens when I travel outside of a Local talk zone?
- How do I know when I’m going to be charged for a call?
- What happens if I travel outside Canada?
- What happens if I'm in the middle of a call and drive outside of an Unlimited Local talk zone? Am I charged?
- Can I make International calls on my phone?
An Unlimited Local talk Zone is a physical area where all your talk is UNLIMITED.
As long as you’re in an Unlimited Local talk zone, you’ll enjoy the perks of your plan. And if you’re out of your Local zone, we’ve still got you covered but some charges will apply to your usage. Make sure to add some extra money to your account so that you can keep enjoying the perks of your plan! To learn more about Local Talk zone check out chatr Coverage map.
See our pay-per-use rates.
There are only a few things to consider:
- When you’re in Canada and in an Unlimited Local talk zone there’s no charge for calls to numbers in your designated Local zone. If you’re out of a Local talk zone, pay per use charges will apply for usage.
- Who I’m calling: if you’re calling someone outside your designated Local talk zone, pay-per-use charges will apply.
- If you’re travelling outside of Canada or calling international numbers, pay-per-use charges will apply.
You sure can! Before you make a call, look at our International long distance rates.
These calls are rated by the minute. If you’re out of an Unlimited Local talk zone, international long distance rates are charged on top of your out-of- zone per minute rates.