Update your credit card for auto-pay
If you want to change to another credit card while enrolled in auto-pay, we’ve got you covered! If you received a new credit card, make sure to add it before continuing with the rest of the steps.
Please note: If your card number remains the same and you are just updating your expiry date, follow our guide for updating your card details.
- Sign in to My chatr.
- Select Manage Credit Card from the Quick Links section.
- If you haven’t added your new credit card yet, make sure to add it before continuing with the rest of the steps.
- Select edit where it displays your current card details.
- Select the credit card you would like to use from the credit card dropdown and select Continue.
- Review your information, then check the box to allow us to save your card for future payments. Select Submit.
If your card expires and you’ve missed your anniversary date, you’ll have to complete a one-time top-up for your service to remain active.