Welcome to your one-stop source for information about chatr mobile. If you have any questions about your chatr mobile phone service, you'll get your answers here!
At chatr mobile, we’re committed to a carefree experience for everyone.
1. What's Message Relay Service?
Message Relay Service (MRS) allows a customer who has a hearing or speech disability to make and receive calls via TTY or over the Internet.
In a TTY Relay call, a relay operator sends messages to your chatr phone via TTY-based text conversations.
In an IP Relay call, the relay operator sends messages online via a web page or an instant messaging application. chatr mobile currently supports message relay via a web page.
2. How do I access Message Relay Services?
From a mobile Device
- To access MRS via TTY from a mobile device please call *7-1-1
From a Webpage
- To access MRS via IP Relay online please register to obtain your username and password
- Already registered? Please login here
Your IP Relay username and password are separate from your My chatr account details.
If you wish to log in to My chatr account, please login here.