At chatr mobile, we’re committed to a carefree experience for everyone.
Message Relay Service (MRS) allows a customer who has a hearing or speech disability to make and receive calls via TTY or over the Internet.
In a TTY Relay call, a relay operator sends messages to your chatr phone via TTY-based text conversations.
In an IP Relay call, the relay operator sends messages online via a web page or an instant messaging application. chatr mobile currently supports message relay via a web page.
- To access MRS via TTY from a mobile device please call *7-1-1
1. Log into the current IP Relay Service using your existing credentials
2. Go to the ‘Profile’ page
3. Make sure that you have set up a Security Question and Answer. These fields should not be blank. This information is necessary to reset your password the first time you use the new platform.
4.Verify that your email address is correct and make sure that you have access to this email account, so that you can receive the password reset email.
5. Review and confirm your home address. It is very important that this information is correct as this is the address that the agent will provide to first responders if you are unable to respond.
1.On the Welcome to IP Relay screen, enter your access number and leave the Password field blank. Click Log on. A password reset screen will display
2.Enter the email address from your user profile in the Email field.
3.Provide the answer to your security question, then press Submit.
4.You will get an email with a link to reset your password.
5.Follow the instructions in that email to complete your password change.
- Top FAQs
- General info
- chatr plans
- International Talk Saver
- Online SIMs
- chatr Data
- Data Plus
- Paying for your chatr service
- Account Info
- chatr Plan Features
- 911 and Emergency Services
- FAIRCALL Collect Calling Service
- Universal Call Blocking, Caller ID Spoofing and Spam Calls
- Unlocking a phone
- The Wireless Code
- chatr Zone Plans
- My chatr App