- What is Message Relay Service?
- What's the return policy for the chatr phone I bought?
- What's the warranty policy for the chatr phone I bought?
- Where can I review the chatr Terms of Service?
- How do I cancel my chatr service?
- How do I replace my chatr SIM card?
- How big is chatr’s network coverage?
- How do I change my chatr phone number?
- How do I bring my phone number over from my current mobile or landline provider?
- I have a phone already. Can I still activate it with chatr?
- Is Directory Assistance available with chatr?
Message Relay Service allows customers with hearing or speech disabilities to make and take calls without worry, thanks to a relay operator who transmits messages via TTY-based text conversations.
To access please dial #711 from your chatr phone.
To return your phone and receive a full refund for the purchase of the phone, go back to the retail location where you purchased your chatr phone within 15 days from the date of purchase. Remember to bring the proof of purchase or original receipt as well. Please refer to the chatr Terms of Service for full details of our cancellation policy.
- Make sure you have your phone’s serial number
- Have your original receipt
LG - Please go to www.lgrepairportal.com or call 1-888- 542-2623
Motorola - Please go to www.motorola.ca or call 1-800-4543-262361-4575 (Mon - Fri, 8:00 am to 11:00 pm EST and Sat - Sun, 10 am to 7 pm EST)
Nokia - Please go to www.Nokia.ca/support or call 1-888-226-6542
Samsung - Please call Samsung at 1-800-726-7864 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 12:00 am EST)
Sony Ericsson - Please call 1-866-737-7733 or email at SonyXperiaRMA@Stream.com
ZTE - Please go to http://atne.ca/ZTE/ or call 1-866-644-3056 (Mon - Fri, 10:00 am to 11:00 pm EST)
Just stop toping up chatr account
Since there are no term contracts with chatr, there are no cancellation fees for ending your service.
Purchase your SIM card at any of our retailers or purchase it online.
Use the My chatr app to change your SIM card. Download here.
Sign in to My chatr and under 'Quicklinks' select 'Sim card change'.
Make sure you have a copy of your current provider’s billing statement on-hand.