Welcome to your one-stop source for information about chatr mobile. If you have any questions about your chatr mobile phone service, you'll get your answers here!
chatr Plan Features
Your chatr mobile account comes with a number of features.
Text, Picture and Video Messaging
1. What’s voicemail and how is it charged to my chatr account?
Voicemail answers calls when you are unavailable. Voicemail lets you record a personal greeting and stores up to ten three-minute messages for a maximum of five days.
Free Voicemail retrievals are included in select plans.
2. If I don't pay my monthly plan fee, can callers still leave messages on my chatr phone voicemail?
If you don't pay your monthly plan fee, you won't beable to use your chatr plan, and that includes voicemail service. Your callers will hear a recorded message, "The number you are calling is unavailable. Please try again later."
3. How do I set up voicemail on my chatr phone?
Press and hold the "1" key on your phone and follow the prompts to set up your chatr mobile voicemail service.
4. How do I reset my voicemail password?
If you want to reset your voicemail password, call customer service by dialing *611 from your chatr phone.
1. Does my plan include Text, Picture and Video Messaging?
All chatr plans that include Text messaging also include Picture and Video messaging.
2. Does my plan include incoming Text, Picture and Video Messaging?
All chatr plans include incoming Text, Picture and Video Messaging.