- How do I get my chatr device unlocked and obtain my unlock code?
- Do I have to wait before I can unlock my chatr device?
- If I unlock my chatr device, can I use it anywhere in the world?
- Does unlocking my chatr device void my warranty?
- Can I unlock a device that I bought from another carrier?
- Will unlocking affect the way my device works?
- What devices are compatible with chatr?
Devices sold after December 1, 2017 should come already unlocked or have an unlock code sticker on the box.
To unlock your device, you need to enter the unlock code into the device.
- If your unlock code is not on the side of the box, you will need your 15 digit IMEI.You can find your IMEI by doing the following:
- On your device, dial *#06#
- When you have your 15 digit IMEI ready, you can obtain your device unlock code at a chatr retailer.
- Once you receive your unlock code, insert another carrier's SIM card and the device will prompt you to enter your unlock code.
Enter the unlock code. If you enter the unlock code incorrectly too many times, you may permanently lock the device. If you permanently lock the device, you will need to contact your device's manufacturer for further assistance.