In order to use chatr data on your own phone, you will need to update your APN settings.
If you have an iPhone/iPad:
- For some iOS versions, you can view the APN settings on your device in Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network and change it to chatrweb.apn
- For iOS5 to iOS8, please click www.chatrmobile.com/setmyiphone from the internet browser of your iPhone/iPad to get the settings automatically pushed to your device.
- For iOS9 or later you can use chatr data on your iPhone/iPad immediately.
If you have another type of phone (Android, Symbian, etc.)
- The data APN <Access Point Name> is chatrweb.apn
- The MMS APN <Access Point Name> is chatrweb.apn
- The MMS URL is http://mmsproxy.chatrwireless.com
- The MMS IP address is 126.96.36.199
- The MMS port is 80
iMessage is only compatible with chatr data if you register iMessage using your Apple ID.
Regular data usage and rates apply when using iMessage.
Please note: Unfortunately, our customer care reps cannot trouble shoot Apple products (including iPhones, iMessage and Apple IDs) because we don’t offer Apple products.