Welcome to your one-stop source for information about chatr mobile. If you have any questions about your chatr mobile phone service, like how to use certain chatr features, or how local talk zones actually work – you'll get your answers here!
- What is a SIM card?
- How can I purchase a SIM card?
- How do I know what SIM card size my phone needs?
- Will my phone work with a chatr SIM Card?
- How much is a SIM card?
- How can I pay for my SIM card?
- Where can I deliver my SIM card?
- What is the standard delivery time for my order?
- How do I track my order?
- What happens if I don't receive my order or it's damaged?
- Can I return my SIM card order?
- How do I activate the SIM card once I've received it?
- Is there a charge to activate my chatr SIM card?
- What do I do if my device displays an error message like "SIM card not registered" or "SIM card error"?
1. What is a SIM card?
A SIM card is a small removable card that is inserted into your mobile phone. The main function is to recognize you as a chatr customer and give you access to our network. It also stores your phone number, contacts and up to 50 text messages.
2. How can I purchase a SIM card?
You can easily purchase a SIM card online and have it shipped directly to your home or visit a chatr retailer near you.
3. How do I know what SIM card size my phone needs?
The SIM card size you will need depends on your phone requirements. You can find this information on the packaging for your handset or by contacting the handset manufacturer.
4. Will my phone work with a chatr SIM Card?
Yes, your phone will work with a chatr SIM card if it is an unlocked GSM phone with 850/1900 MHz frequency.
TIP: If you're unsure if your phone is unlocked reach out the carrier where you purchased the phone.
5. How much is a SIM card?
A chatr SIM card has a cost of $10.00 Canadian.
TIP: If you purchase your SIM card online we will deliver it right to your door free of charge. It's that easy.
6. How can I pay for my SIM card?
You can easily purchase a SIM card online using any of our convenient payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Interac® online.
7. Where can I deliver my SIM card?
We can deliver a SIM card to Canadian mailing addresses validated by Canada Post excluding PO boxes.
8. What is the standard delivery time for my order?
The standard delivery time for your SIM card order is 3 to 5 business days based on your location. All of our SIM orders are sent using UPS Standard mail and can be tracked using your order details.
9. How do I track my order?
You can track your order delivery by clicking the shipping details provided in your confirmation email.
10. What happens if I don't receive my order or it's damaged?
If you have not received your order, or if it arrived to your address damaged, please Contact Us.
11. Can I return my SIM card order?
All SIM card orders are final sale and non-refundable.
12. How do I activate the SIM card once I've received it?
You can easily activate your new chatr SIM card online here. Simply follow the easy steps to pick a plan and get going.
13. Is there a charge to activate my chatr SIM card?
No, there is no fee to activate your SIM card.
14. What do I do if my device displays an error message like "SIM card not registered" or "SIM card error"?
If an error message displays on your phone, make sure that the SIM card is inserted properly and turn your phone OFF and back ON to reset. If your phone is still displaying the error message please Contact Us.