- What can you do with the My chatr app?
- Do I need to be on a data plan to access the My chatr app?
- What do I need to access the My chatr app?
- Can I track my usage in real time?
- What devices are supported by the My chatr app?
- Where can I download the My chatr app?
- I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
- Does the My chatr app get updated?
- Check your balance
- Monitor usage in real time
- Top up your account (credit card or top up card)
- Change your plan
- Change your SIM card
- Find a chatr store
- Check the coverage map
- An active chatr account
- A Smartphone on either Android 5.0 (or higher) or iOS 8 (or higher)
To sign-in to the My chatr app you will need to enter your chatr phone number and password. This would be the same information you enter when you sign-in to My chatr at chatrmobile.com
Yes the My chatr App tracks your usage in real time.
For Android, My chatr app is available on the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chatrmobile.mychatrapp)
For iOS, My chatr app is available on the Apple App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-chatr/id1330668490?ls=1&mt=8)